The Institute is giving a great deal of emphasis for strengthening the Industry Institute-interaction. The Placement Cell’s mission is to partner in Career Advancement of Trainees by Building strong competencies and skills, maintaining relationships with key recruiter’s worldwide. Placements are done through Placement Cell, which co-ordinates with the corporate and students to identify their need. The Training & Placement cell endeavors to provide career planning and job seeking assistance to students.
The Placement Cell takes care of the following key activities for the students:
- Personality Development.
- Assistance for jobs and higher studies.
- Alumni Association Activities
- Career Counseling and guidance
- Career Planning & Development
- Mock Interviews
- Industrial contacts and image building activities on behalf of the Institute.
- Industrial Visits & Educational Tours.
- Job Placement through campus interviews
MAJOR RECRUITING COMPANIES
- Aksh Optical Fibre Ltd., Reengas
- Anil Special Steel Industries Ltd. Jaipur
- Ashok Leyland
- Autopal Industries Ltd.
- Cumminse Indial Ltd.(USSR) Jaipur
- Enercon India Ltd.
- Erricsson India Ltd. Jaipur
- Genus Overseas Ltd..Jaipur
- Hindustan National Glass Ltd., Bahaddurgarh
- Hindustan National Glass Ltd., Baroda
- Honda Cars India Ltd.,Bhiwadi
- Icher Ltd.
- Indian Railways
- Jubilant Organoisys Ltd.,Gajrola
- KONE Elevators India Ltd.
- Maruti Udyog Ltd;Gurgaoan
- Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
- Mayur Uniquoter Ltd. Jaipur
- Merchant Navy
- Orential Abrasives Ltd. Bhiwadi
- Pratap Diesel’s pvt. Ltd. Jaipur
- Proctor & Gamble Home Products Ltd.,Katha Baddi(Utaranchal)
- Rajasthan State Roadways Corporation
- Rajesh Motors Pvt. Ltd.
- Rajputana Sherton (Five Star Hotel)
- Rooches Industies Ltd., Neemrana
- Shri Cement Ltd., Beawar
- Supreme Industies Ltd.
- Suzlon India Ltd.
- Supersonic Turner Pvt. Ltd
- Various Industrial Training Institutes
Letter to Companies aspiring Recruitment
Open Letter to Companies aspiring Recruitment of Technicians through Campus Interview
Subject: – Campus Interview for Recruitment of Technicians
We take great pleasure in introducing “RS ITI” a self financed institute working to equip the Students with the knowledge and skill set to respond to the full diversity of corporate needs of Technicians and Craftsmen in the various Engineering and Non Engineering trades.
As a front runner in the promotion of Industrial Training, National Trade Certificate courses for the following trades are being run by RS ITI, Kota. course are affiliated to NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) under Craftsman training scheme of Directorate General of Employment and Training, Ministry of Labor, Govt. of India and administered by Directorate Technical Education, Government of Rajasthan, Jodhpur (Rajasthan).
We have workshops with all tools, equipments & machinery to comply standards of NCVT, Government of India with dedicated & experienced Technical staff. We believe in quality training and put in our hundred percent to cultivate and nurture a technical and industrial attitude in the minds of younger generation of skilled technicians and craftsmen.
Apart from traditional academic activities, our students have been exposed to industrial work culture through vigorous workshop practical sessions and industrial visits arranged in prestigious organizations for acquiring required Hands-On-Skills in concerned trade. They have been grown through development programs which include special lectures from Engineers from industries and experts of various related fields, seminars and workshops on various related topics, participation in trade-skills exhibition, Technical Quizzes and presentations, sports and cultural activities.
We shall be grateful if you kindly consider our request to give our outgoing Trainees an opportunity to offer themselves for suitable placement in your esteemed organization through campus interview.
With your kind consent we shall make necessary preparation for Campus-visit / Campus -Recruitment by some of your executives for above purpose.
For more information about our Institute and Placement Cell please visit our website www.rsiti.in . A brief profile of trainees passing out is also made available on website itself.
We are keenly looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks and regards.
Placement – Procedure
The Placement Cell follows transparent placement policy and extends its invitation to companies interested in recruiting our technicians and provides all relevant information. The companies send their consent letter/ Response sheet (a convenient format prescribed by us for planning the campus interview). The Placement Officer in consultation with the company fixes date of campus visit keeping in view the interest of all the concerned.
At RS ITI we provide excellent infrastructure to support every step of the placement process and maintain complete confidentiality as per the guidelines provided to us. Following arrangements are always available along with the support of well behaved team of faculty and staff members:
Auditorium/hall for pre placement talks (50 seats).
Examination hall for written tests (50 seats).
Group discussion rooms/Personal Interview Rooms.
Though companies may suggest their own recruitment procedure, BITC recommends the following placement procedure-
1. Companies are requested to mail the enclosed Response Sheet/Consent Letter(having all details and information mutually required for the holding the Campus Recruitment) to the institute. To Download Response-Sheet Click Here
2. The C.Vs of the students interested in the Organization will be made available on our common Trainee C.V. format. Companies opting for their own C.V. forms should dispatch/mail them along with the Response Sheet/Consent Letter. A brief profile projection of trainees passing out is also being made available on our website www.rsiti.in
3. An early intimation of the intended schedule would facilitate arrival at mutually convenient dates.
4. Pre Placement Talk (PPT): The objective of PPT is to provide the students as opportunity to understand the Organization and the recruiting Company to highlight its requirements and the career it offers to the trainees. The recruiting Companies are required to give a PPT before starting their selection procedure in the campus.
5. In some cases company may desire to conduct off campus selection as well. For this company may inform the placement cell at least 10 days in advance.
6. The final job offers as well as the appointment letters of the selected candidates should be routed through the Placement Officer, RSITI.